It’s true that many companies are trying to cut back on printing costs, but eliminating print entirely can be bad for business. Print still holds sway with your customer base, reinforcing tactile memory and encouraging repeat business. Read on to find out how you can use your printers to grab and keep your customers’ attention.
Reinforce Your Digital Message
An effective print management strategy can help your organization get more return on your digital messages. Research and experience show that when printed materials accompany or follow up a web-based campaign, customers are more likely to remember what they saw and read.
- Reinforce tactile memory with a well-designed brochure.
- Follow up a web purchase by mailing the customer an attractive flyer accompanied by a coupon and a sincere thank you.
- Include QR codes on printed materials to direct customers back to your website to gain repeat business.
- Reinforce your brand with eye-catching tags and business cards.
Save Time and Money
You don’t need to miss out on the value of printed materials if you begin with a well-planned managed print services strategy. By outsourcing your print environment to a third party offering professional Print Management Services, you can leverage the power of print without breaking the budget. Here’s what to expect:
- Reduce wasteful printing habits.
- Track usage.
- Facilitate client and departmental chargebacks.
- Improve print security.
- Pay one invoice for all print-related expenses.
- One monthly cost-per-page invoice to reduce costs and administrative headaches.
- Fleet right-sizing to eliminate redundant devices and make better use of those that remain.
- Meet company sustainability goals.
- Free up IT staff from print-related troubleshooting.
- Eliminate the hassle of ordering supplies.
To find out how you can leverage the power of print, contact us at SumnerOne today. Our Print Management Program can help you reduce your printing costs by as much as 30%.
Originally published December 29, 2016, updated August 7, 2018