Everybody loves a superhero. Superheroes are in the business of saving—saving the little guy, saving the day, even saving the world. If you'd like to see a bit more saving going on in your office, then Managed Print Services could very well be your company's next superhero.
How Print Management Saves the Day
Print Management is in the business of saving. If you're ready to take on under-the-radar spending, mismanaged printers, and wasteful printing habits, read on!
Save on Printing Costs
It's well established that a Print Management strategy helps organizations ferret out waste to slash printing costs. Businesses unknowingly undercut their annual revenues with an unmanaged print environment and out-of-control print spending. Here's how Print Management saves the day:
- An assessment of your current environment pinpoints print volumes, printing behavior, and print-related costs.
- Eliminate unreported spending with one vendor for all consumables, device installation, and maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs.
- One invoice based on a simple cost-per-page strategy delivers budget clarity and predictability.
- See measurable cost reductions as high as 35% on your current print spend.
Save Your Devices
Get more from your imaging technologies with regular monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintenance from industry-trained experts. Reduce downtimes and plan ahead for replacements.
Maximize Your Printing Efficiencies
Print Management experts can help your organization save time in ways you may not have anticipated.
- Right-sizing your printer fleet for an optimized device-to-employee ratio.
- Relocation of your printers and copiers to match your workflow requirements.
- Continuous device monitoring to correct issues before they have a chance to impact productivity.
- Free up administrative and IT staff time by offloading all printer-related issues to Print Management specialists.
Cut Back on Unnecessary Printing
Without a Print Management strategy, unnecessary printing can go unchecked. Strategies to reduce print volumes and supply usage can help your organization meet sustainability goals, with measurable results.
To learn more ways to save your company's revenues and your planet's resources, contact the Print Management experts at SumnerOne today!
Originally published December 16, 2016, updated December 14, 2018