We get this question a lot. Chances are, the basic printer from an office supply store won’t meet your needs for very long. Even small businesses tend to need something a little more sophisticated to help keep the business efficient. That's where we come in.
Our managed print services team worked together to compile a list of common questions to ask before investing in a new printer for your business. We want to do our part in educating customers about business printers.
5 Questions to Ask Before You Purchase a Printer
- How much do we print? Great question, just remember to check all of your departments too.
- Who looks at what we print? Is it just an internal printer or can clients use it too?
- Do we just print or need to digitize documents too?
- Is speed or quality more important?
- How many people use our printer(s) and do they require compatibility with mobile devices?
Do you think your business is ready for a new printer? SumnerOne is here to help. We've been in the business of matching customers with the right technologies for their needs for over Sixty years. Whether you're interested in printers or our managed services, we have you covered!
Originally published May 10, 2017, updated December 14, 2018