There have been many conversations over the past few years about "moving to the cloud", but what does that mean? With terms such as cloud storage, hosted cloud, and cloud computing it is easy to get confused and misunderstand the benefits.
We've partnered with two industry experts to create this exclusive webinar detailing the facts, features, and advantages of implementing cloud services in your company.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What does “hosted cloud infrastructure” mean?
- What's the difference between the Private Cloud and the Public Cloud?
- What is the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) to go to the cloud?
- When you work with a client migrating servers to the cloud, what is your assessment process?
- Do you still need backup in the cloud?
Presented by Kurt Toelken & Anthony Garofalo
Sr. National Solutions Architect & National Sales Manager
Konica Minolta | AllCovered